Become a Member of CECA
Labor RelationsMembers of the Construction Elevator Contractors Association are represented in contract negotiations and labor relations matters.
Laws and RegulationsThrough regular meetings and communications, CECA provides members with access to resources regarding regulations, practices, and legal decisions that impact contractors working in the elevator and hoist industry. CECA contractors are also provided updates as to laws and regulations impacting industry standards and practice on the state and federal level.
Industry CommunicationsCECA promotes association contractors, providing access to a broader audience of potential clients and regional resources.
To become a member, each CECA contractor must:
- Be a licensed contractor principally engaged in construction elevator contractor or rental work in California.
- Be signatory to a local of the International Union of Operating Engineers
- Complete a Membership Application
- Assign their bargaining rights to the CECA
- Pay the Initiation Fee and Annual Dues as established in the CECA Bylaws